Back to Cabin Sales
Our luxury log cabins in a prime location
of the rapidly developing
holiday market of Lapland, offer a uniquely attractive investment
With proven year-round demand, low capital cost and expanding
travel options, these properties are expected
to sell quickly.
Fancy living in Finland? Visit our new Emigrate to Finland section. More coming soon.
For general investor information and a details on the buying process, click here
For our NEW investor facts page, visit Would you invest in this country?
For our NEW FAQ page, please click here
And for details on our services, click here
A Real Investment Opportunity
• A Quality Home for far less than similar Alpine Ski chalets.
• Steady capital growth forecast.
• Year round letting potential.
• Local Agents to manage the property and letting
• Good rental yields.
• Prearranged 50% Euro mortgages
• Low Interest rates
• Strong letting demand from Finland
• Fast growing demand from UK, Europe and World Wide
• VAT refund for investors
• Enjoy your investment with holidays at any time
About Properties in Lapland
• Traditional Finnish log cabins of superb quality
• Built from 100 year old matured logs or super insulated Pine
• Set amongst the forest
• Studio, 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedrooms, all with additional loft bedroom
• Fitted wardrobes
• Fully fitted kitchen with quality appliances
• Sauna and drying cupboard
• Super insulated against the cold
• Wood burning stove and log store
• Heated car parking
• Regular ski bus
• Fully furnished ready for occupation
• All cabins come with a mezzanine/loft, which acts as an additional
• Sauna, wet clothes dryer, white goods, cupboards and log
store are included within the standard price. Furniture
may be extra
to cabin price depending on the development.
How To Buy
• € 2,000 deposit secures your cabin (deposits may vary depending on development)
• Bill of Sale signed with staged payments
• Simple legal process in Finland
• Ranked the safest and least corrupt country in the world
• Housing Corporation established at start of construction
• Bank grants loan to Housing Corporation
• Bank funds 50% of each stage payment
• Housing Corporation manages your cabin and services
• Signed contract with Letting Agent
• Contact us now for our Legal
Information Memo prepared by a Finnish Solicitor working
for a Scandinavian Practice in London.